Performance, ability and durability.
The Fourtrax 420 is a true mid-size all-round ATV with class-leading power, performance and efficiency.
- Large fuel tank – With reserve – allows you to go long distances without having to refill.
- Starting – Electric starting – plus an in-gear start facility – features auxiliary recoil and automatic internal-decompression system.
- Air filter – Large 7.2-litre airbox and a washable/reusable foam air filter provide increased airflow to the engine, for increased performance and easy maintenance.
- Air-intake system – Snorkel-type air-intake system is specially designed to resist water ingestion.
- Cargo racks – Steel cargo racks front and rear haul loads of 30kg and 60kg respectively.
- Trailer hitch – Axle-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385kg towing capacity.
- Floorboards – Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away from mud and debris.
- Headlights – Twin-headlights with 30-Watt bulbs feature multi-reflector lenses.
|Classification||Utility work ATV|
|Engine||420cc liquid cooled, wet-sump, longitudinally mounted OHV 4-stroke single cylinder|
|Carburation||Keihin® PGM-FI, throttle bore size 34mm, body fuel-injection system|
|Starter||Electric with auxiliary recoil|
|Transmission||Automatic transmission (Dual Clutch) with five forward gears with reverse, auto-shifting or electric shift|
|Drive||4wd Direct drive-shafts, AP SuretracTM torque sensing limited-slip differential|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone 170mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm with single shock 170mm travel|
|Front Brakes||190mm dual hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brake||160mm single mechanical drum|
|Front tyres||24 x 8-12|
|Rear tyres||24 x 10-11|
|Fuel Capacity (l)||14.7L, incl. 4.9L reserve.|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||86.5 x 71.5|
|Dimensions – Length (mm)||2103|
|Dimensions – Width (mm)||1205|
|Dimensions – Height (mm)||1174|
|Seat Height (mm)||856|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||183|
|Towing Capacity (kg)||385|
|Front Rack Capacity (kg)||30|
|Rear Rack Capacity (kg)||60|